Health Registration Form
By completing this form you consent to my collecting and storing this information. For insurance purposes, I am required to keep this information for seven years from the date of your last yoga session with me. This information will be stored securely and will not be shared.
It is your responsibility to keep me updated if anything changes, for example if you change email address or have a new injury or illness which affects your yoga practice.
Health and Safety
If you’re taking part in a new form of exercise it is advisable to first consult your doctor before taking part. When taking part in any form of movement or exercise there is always the possibility of physical injury. Please practise in a way that looks after your body and your mind, taking into account any injuries/conditions. If you feel unwell or experience any pain whilst taking part, please do less or stop completely.
If you are taking part at home via online streaming, please prepare a calm and safe space for practising yoga, making sure you have enough space around you and above you.
By participating you are taking full responsbility for your health and safety. All participants should check their physical activity readiness using the questions below (PARQ).
When taking part in any of Shine On Yoga’s classes (whether in person or online/video) you agree that you do so at your own risk. Shine On Yoga does not accept any responsibility for any injury or accident incurred as a result of particiation in the class. Shine On Yoga is not liable with respect to any injury, illness or damages that may result in your participation in a class.
PARQ (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire)
If any of the following apply to you, you should consult a doctor prior to taking part in yoga class:
– a doctor has said you have a heart condition and that you should only perform physical activity recommended by a doctor.
– you feel pain in your chest, shortness of breath, or dizziness when you perform physical activity.
– you have had chest pain the the last month when not performing physical activity.
– you lose balance because of dizziness or ever lose consciousness.
– you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by change to your physical activity.
– you are currently prescribed medication for blood pressure or a heart condition.