COVID guidelines for studio classes
I’m so excited to get back to the studio after not seeing you all in person for nearly six months! But to make sure we do that safely and following all the government guidelines please familiarise yourself with the way things will now be done.
- Firstly, the obvious – please do not come to the studio if you have any symptoms of COVID-19. A list of symptoms can be found here.
- You must book into class (using the regular booking system). Unfortunately you can no longer drop into class without booking.
- Please santise your hands when you arrive and before you leave, and wear a mask until you are on your yoga mat.
- In the studio, there will be markings in the floor that will show you where to place your mat so that we are all 2m apart from each other.
- No equipment will be available to borrow in the studio. You must bring your own mat and any other props you may want such as a blanket.
- The studio is sanitised (using a special sanitiser spray) before and after each class.
That’s it folks! But if I missed anything or you have questions just drop me a message: email@example.com